Bulletproof (Distrix Remix) Bulletproof (Distrix Remix)

If I could give this an eleven I would.

Very funky. Very good. I think more songs need to be made in this genre.
The only thing I could think of to make this song better is, when La Roux is singing her choruses in the earlier parts of the song, you might want to add a few more backing synth parts to fill in the gaps of the sound besides just the bass.
But anyway, I'm downloading this. And I don't usually download Newgrounds songs. You have succeeded.

The Cursed Track The Cursed Track

Very professional.

This is an excellent song. The plucks are great, the arrangements are great, the mixing is great... mostly everything is great.
However, I do think that some of the transitions - around 1:16 in particular - seem a bit jarring to me. If they were smoothed out a little this would definitely have a ten from me.
But I'm still giving you a five so no worries. :P

Long Time, No See [Trance/Dub] Long Time, No See [Trance/Dub]

Very nice.

I liked this whole song, but I especially liked the layering of a softer-sort-of piano sound over the dubstep bass. Not (at least from most of the dubstep I listen to) a very common thing to do. It definitely worked.
One thing I would suggest, perhaps, is getting the dubstep bass to gradually fade out around 1:30 when the trance part kicks back in again. Just an idea, and this piece still gets a ten from me without it, but I think it would sound very cool if that were to happen.
5/5, 10/10
Excellent.

Or4nges responds:

That.. Is actually a great idea.

I think i'll do that once I get around to finishing this

-Lightspeed- -Lightspeed-

Excellent.

The mixing of this song is really, really, really great. This sounds like something I would hear on the radio or buy in a store or hear at a club. It's very good. If I may ask, what VSTis did you use?

&amp;lt;:DJSMN:&amp;gt;Techno of the Bells <:DJSMN:>Techno of the Bells

I dunno.

I would enjoy the song a lot more if you used a more melodic-sounding rather than percussive synth for the bell part. It didn't really sound like notes at some times, just hits.
Overall I'd give it a 3/5, but it could very realistically become a 4 or 5 if you used a better sample/synth.

DJSweetMotherNugget responds:

thanks, for the insight! :)

TI:.Lonely Energy TI:.Lonely Energy

Wow!

That was great! Very big-sounding, and the lead was incredible.
May I ask what synth you were using for that?

TIMarbury responds:

Thanks! For the lead i used ReFX Nexus 2 and I used a preset called Impluser with some EQ. Its part of the Dance XP Vol 1 set.

PixelHeart PixelHeart

Very good.

I was unsure about the beginning because it seemed rather unsteady, but you did a fantastic job of bringing it all together and making an excellent song. It didn't seem all that repetitive to me, maybe because I liked the main loop so much, but it seemed to me that you changed the background loops sufficiently as to make the song interesting.
Overall, it's great. It has that air of nostalgia and driving beat in it that is hard to achieve in songs.

Ode to Stove Ode to Stove

Sears needs to run this in an ad.

Well, the first part, anyway.

Driftwood (essiem) Driftwood (essiem)

Very good.

It's music you can just chill to, yet it has some depth which makes it a good listen. I especially like that drop at around 3:48, where just the drums are playing. The new piano loop that starts playing after that is a little of a jagged transition, so if you ever turn this into something more, you could make that a little smoother. But good anyway. :D
8/10, 5/5 (so that more people can discover it)

&amp;quot;In Soviet Russia&amp;quot; "In Soviet Russia"

It's nice to know...

that there's actually someone on this website who knows how to play guitar instead of putting notes on a piano roll in FL Studio and having a horrible VSTi approximation play them. Very well done.